Have you ever suffered from severe pain in your foot due to a cramp in the leg or foot, any fracture, pain in bones in foot? Well, if you have been experiencing these problems since the period after your menopause, then the series of pain in your foot can be due to osteoporosis.
In this particular defect, the strength in your bone slowly starts decreasing, and the entire bone structure in your body starts becoming very fragile. The strength of your bones is measured by the density of your bones.
The condition of bones in foot during osteoporosis
In the case of osteoporosis, it is these bones in foot which become porous which will give your body a proper chance to get cramps in your foot or leg, severe pain in your bones or dislocation of the bones in your skeletal system also referred to as a fracture.
Your body goes through a final and maximum transition right after their menopause. It is mainly because the level of secretion of hormones in your body is changing as you are growing old. Thus most of the ladies who have already crossed the age of 50 decide to take a test thus measuring the density of their bones and also make sure that the bones in the foot are not creating any severe problems.
Consult a physician post menopause for the pain in bones in foot
It is crucial that you take a doctor into consideration while making your diagnosis right after menopause as he will also measure the quantity of mineral contents which is left in the bones in foot thus making it easy for the doctor to determine whether you are suffering from osteoporosis.
There have been several debates regarding the amount of evidence that the physician has so that he can start administering the right and proper doses of medicines so as to cure these particular symptoms. It is critical and valuable that you take the tests it will help and guide the doctor in prescribing appropriate drugs and administering proper hormones.
Some effective drugs can be prescribed to give you relief from the pain in the bones in foot
You will find that there are numerous amounts of drugs which can be prescribed for the sake of treating the various pain and discomfort in your foot. Another method of treating these symptoms is via the hormone replacement therapy. The hormones which are injected into your body as a result of the symptoms usually comprise of progestin and synthetic oestrogen.
The main reason for the pain in the bones in foot is a depletion of hormones
- These particular replacement hormones make sure that the depleting hormones in the women’s body are properly being replenished thus providing a feeling of relief to the women regarding all the various symptoms of menopause. If you consistently take these artificial hormones for a continuous period of five years right after your menopause has begun, then it has been seen that the various symptoms which lean towards a possibility of osteoporosis stop completely.
- Also, the hormone replacement technique makes sure that the probability or possibility of a fracture in your vertebra has been reduced by about 50 to 80 percent and also about 23 percent has decreased all the various possible fractures that can take place in your non-vertebra right after the need of the five-year continual use.
- However, this particular therapy has a certain number of side effects to itself namely a feeling of nausea, bloating, tenderness in your breast, bleeding in your vagina, retention of fluid gain in the weight, increase in the number of migraine attacks as well as a feeling of acute depressions.
- There have also been many herbs such as Vitec which is more commonly referred by the name of chaste berry which can be used for the treatment of osteoporosis or the bone defect. This particular herb has been seen to be pretty useful when it comes to the stopping or evening out of mood swings and hot flashes. It also makes sure that there has been a restoration of lubricant in your vagina.
- The various symptoms mainly the pain in the bone, the cramps in your foot or your leg, as well as fractures, gives you a feeling of extreme discomfort as the pain suddenly surges through your body. Apart from these artificial treatments through the prescription of drugs or the consumption of herbs, you can also find some natural ways for the sake of fighting pain in the bone, cramp in your leg or your foot, as well as the fractures.
Start consuming healthy and proper amount of food and drink a lot of milk
You need to eat and drink a lot of healthy stuff. Drink a lot of milk and water if you wish to fight off osteoporosis. Also, make sure that you start consuming foods which are rich in calcium in abundance such as deep green vegetables like kale which is a leafy lettuce as well as broccoli. You can also take supplement pills for your calcium.
It has been highly recommended by the doctors that you consume about 1500 milligrammes of these supplement pills in the combination of magnesium. Consuming it with magnesium is crucial and important as this particular medical provides assistance to your body for the better absorption of calcium.
Don’t consume spicy foods
Also, there are a certain number of food items that is suggested that you stop consuming. These are inclusive of all those food items which have caffeine in them, as well as any spicy foods, alcohol and chocolate.
Another very effective way of making sure that your diet has been increased is if you start adding the various foods to it such as products made up of soy. Consume this soy based products and soy tofu as they have a high and rich level of isoflavone within them. This particular isoflavone if highly effective for the bringing about a delay in the severe pain of the bones in foot as well as cramps in your legs.