There are many symptomatic conditions that can make your legs feel painful, tired and sore. The best way to treat achy feet would be to use treatments like massage therapy, and that can be done easily at home. You can massage your feet for at least 10 minutes to get relief and feel energized. Practicing this routine regularly is very beneficial as it helps people to get going calmly on a busy day.
Important Massage Techniques for Achy Feet
- In order to gain benefit from massage sessions, it is very obligatory to keep aside all worry of the past and future.
- You just need to relax and feel your body breathing
- The ankle must be mobilized, and hence it is necessary to soak it in warm water to which Epsom salt can be added.
- One foot can be placed on the opposite thigh and by using both hands, the foot is moved in clockwise as well as anti-clockwise direction. It is necessary to do this foot movement for 5-10 times for both the feet.
- The next step for achy feet that must be followed is taking one fist which is gently clenched and that relaxes the knuckles next to the sole of the foot on the heel.
- The sole can be clapped up and down with both the palms as well as fingers to provide relaxation to the foot. It is a playful activity, and care should be taken that your body is comfortable.
The best oil that can be used for massage of achy feet is olive oil and the oil can be spread on the palms and then used to massage the feet. Fanning movements can be done up and down on the sole of the feet to provide relief from pain.